Vitamin C with Collagen is the most important of the vitamins taken in our food, because of its role in the formation of bio-collagen. Man is one of the few mammals on the planet, whose body does not produce vitamin C in the liver.
An extreme example of the consequences of its deficiency is scurvy, a disease resulting in stopping the processes of collagen genesis. A number of adverse factors of civilization as well as stress cause the increase in the demand for this substance.
It provides the body with natural vitamin C, which:
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- Stimulates collagen genesis processes in order to ensure the proper functioning of capillaries, skin, gums and teeth as well as bones and cartilages
- Contributes to the maintenance of appropriate energy metabolism
- Helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Helps maintain appropriate psychological functions
- Helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue